20 Exchange Place is a 57-story Art Deco building located in Manhattan’s Financial District. Originally designed in 1929 by the Cross & Cross architectural firm, it was designated as a New York City Landmark in 1996 and has been featured in several major Hollywood movies. Witkoff acquired this property in 1997 and implemented an active management program, including significant capital improvements and successful marketing of the vacant space. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation was a major lessee. Witkoff sold 20 Exchange Place in 2004 to a residential developer.